ACFCS wants to thank our beta test takers who helped update the CFCS credential to its stronger, 2.0 edition.Your participation demonstrates a commitment to a higher standard in financial crime detection and prevention, and we sincerely appreciate your professional, dedication and insights.
Beta participants completed a six-hour version of the test, and their results and commentary allowed ACFCS to finalize the current edition of the CFCS exam. Their work was an essential part of the review process.
To read more about their efforts, as well as the updated CFCS 2.0 as a whole, please click here or scroll lower.
|First Name||Last Name||Organization|
|James||LeViness||Investigative Resolutions Inc.|
|Abdallah Almutasem||Abdallah Alomari||Red Flag Group|
|Wilson||Erold||Santander Bank, N.A.|
|Seth||Nana Amoako||financial institution|
|Hurshvardhan||Sharan||State Bank of India|
|Christine||Cioffi||Brunswick Bank and Trust|
|Lay Yeu||Lee||Standard Chartered Bank Private Banking|
|Catherine||Kagiso Moalusi||Financial Intelligence Agency|
|Andrea||Kramer||Fordham Law School|
|Iwan||van Eer||UBS AG|
|Sachin||William||HSBC Electronic Data Processing India Pvt Ltd|
|Amanda||Bell||The American National Bank of Texas|
|Brandi||Richards||Raymond James Financial Inc.|
|Hagiga||Ahmed||First Abu Dhabi Bank (formerly First Gulf Bank)|
|Sheri||Lichtenstein||Rivermark Community Credit Union|
|Morgan||Le Jeune||PNC Bank|
|Mohammad||Faizan Ullah||Cognizant Technology Solutions|
|Uma Shankar||Kalavagunta||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Thomas||Mangine||BMO Financial Group|
|Danielle||Camner Lindholm||Roaring Fork Strategies|
|Sunita||Shetty-Ferrao||Gulf International Bank B.S.C.|
|Abrar||Mohar||RBC Royal Bank of Canada|
|Angeline||Fu||TD Bank Group|
|Andras||Szirko||The Risk Advisory Group|
|Adegbenga||Koko||ICICI Bank Canada|
|Llewellyn||Almeida||Societe Generale Group|
|James||Moschetto||Lighspeed Trading, LLC|
|Thomas||Anthony||Citizenship by Investment Unit|
|Mi Sun||Blanchard||Umpqua Bank|
|Neeraa||Seepersad-Mahase||Financial Intelligence Unit of Trinidad and Tobago|
|Rohan||Dighe||American Home Assurance Company (AIG)|
|ARIFEFFENDI||SARIP||HSBC Bank Canada|
|Susan||Dicks||RBC Royal Bank of Canada|
|Andrew||Peterson||Minnesota National Guard Counterdrug Task Force|
|Brian||Williams||Asia Link Investigative Solutions|
|Joshua||Ninson||Opportunity International Savings and Loans|
|Sara||Jones||First Bank and Trust|
The update to the exam was a multi-step process, starting with extensive work by a team of subject matter experts on the Exam Review Committee, who identified, revised and validated exam questions.
Over 70 financial crime professionals then took a “beta” version of the exam and provided feedback to improve it further, an effort ACFCS immensely appreciates.
To coincide with the new exam, ACFCS has expanded and overhauled its prep materials, with entirely new resources and big changes to existing ones. Collectively, these changes represent the most significant improvement to the CFCS since its inception in 2013.
What’s Different About CFCS 2.0?
- New and Improved Exam Questions – About half of all exam questions are revised or newly written.
- Updated Topic Areas – The exam and prep materials have been modernized to cover current issues like beneficial ownership, cryptocurrencies, trends in terrorist financing, cybercrime typologies, and more.
- Enhanced Prep Materials – A new 11-hour online prep course, expanded Study Manual, new practice test items, and more are now available to CFCS candidates.
- A Better, Fairer Exam – Questions identified as low-performing, outdated or problematic have been removed or revised.
To learn more about updates to the prep materials, please click here.
Ready to start your journey to becoming CFCS-certified? Visit our certification registration page and get started today. If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer service team: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPROVED PREP MATERIALS TO HELP YOU PASS THE EXAM
To coincide with the launch of the CFCS 2.0 exam, ACFCS has updated and overhauled the CFCS Exam Prep Materials, including:
- An extensive 5th Edition of the Study Manual with over 50 pages of new content on topics like digital currencies, terrorist financing, cybercrime trends and much more.
- A brand new CFCS Online Prep Course that provides 11 hours of in-depth review, complemented by practice questions and video interviews with subject matter experts
- Over 40 new items in the Online Practice Exam
- CFCS Guidance and Tips, including a new 8-week study planner
- Updated CFCS Prep Webinars, both live and recorded
Together, these changes represent the most significant expansion of resources for candidates since the launch of the CFCS certification. Learn more about the key improvements to the prep materials.
Ready to get certified but not sure where to start? While there are no set rules on how to prepare for the exam, ACFCS has laid out a suggested 8-week guide. Download our CFCS Study Plan to get started.