Share your expertise, support the community, and win!
In these times of unprecedented change, it helps to have a community at your back.
ACFCS is privileged to have tremendous subject matter expertise in our member network, and that’s why we’re launching a new effort to gather tips, tricks and guidance from members to help others navigate financial crime prevention in a historic pandemic.
In this edition of FinCrime Resiliency Tips, we’re focusing on how COVID-19 disruption has affected – and disrupted – customer due diligence programs. At a time when the pandemic has impacted many of the usual CDD/KYC procedures, our question for the community is:
How has your customer due diligence program adapted to the realities of the pandemic?
This can include suggestions on online research and due diligence, changes in policies and procedures to allow for more flexibility in types of documentation accepted, tips on adapting to work-from-home, and more.
How it works:
- Submit your tips and guidance using the form below
- You can choose to submit anonymously, or have your name, title and organization listed publicly
- The top three submissions will receive a $50 Amazon gift card
- Selected tips from members will be posted to the ACFCS LinkedIn group
- ACFCS will collect your tips and expert commentary and publish it in a whitepaper available to all members
The submission period closes at 5 PM ET on May 5th. Winners will be notified on or before May 11th.