FinCrime F***-ups (1): Navigating through the lessons learned from financial crime failures within an confidential environment.
Featured Speakers :
Complimentary webinar, presented by ACFCS Dutch Chapter.
Dutch Chapter Virtual Event Series
Navigating through the lessons learned from financial crime failures within a confidential environment.
It is no secret that we all occasionally make mistakes. However, at times these errors have more impact than others. The key is to determine what we learned from these events and how we can share these lessons with others to prevent us from making the same mistakes twice.
The ACFCS Dutch Chapter has developed a series of webinars with experts from the field who will share the lessons learned from their FinCrime mistakes.
During the series you can look forward to:
- Firsthand accounts of lessons learned from Fincrime compliance professionals like you.
- An open and safe environment where compliance peers can share their knowledge and experiences.
- Insight on what the ACFCS Dutch Chapter offers the professional community.
FinCrime F***-ups (1)
Cybersecurity: Man vs. Technology
January 14, 2021 | 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM (GMT +1)
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM (ET)
Our keynote speaker, Fred Jekel, is the Executive Director of Cyber Security at Van Lanschot Kempen. In 2020 he received the Best-in-Business Award for his thesis at the Executive MBA program from Nyenrode Business University. In his thesis, “Cybersecurity: Bytes versus Behavior,” the relationship between technological security measures and human behavior play a central role. Humans are becoming more dependent on systems in their decision-making process due to advancements in technology. This means that cyber-attacks are having a larger impact on organizations and their business.
During the hour-long sessions we will address:
- What organizations can do to help prevent malicious cyber events.
- The influence human behavior (employee and customer) has on these cyber events.
- Whether or not this behavior can be predicted or controlled.
- Fred Jekel will discuss the relationship between cyber security measures and human behavior.
- You will learn about cyber attacks and their increasing impact on organizations and financial crime compliance.
- You will have the opportunity to share your own best practices as well as ask questions to both your peers and experts from ACFCS.