ACFCS CEE Chapter Launch Event: Prepare for the Future of Financial Crime
Featured Speakers :
Magyar Bankholding Zrt.
mBank S.A. (PL)
K&H Group / KBC (HU)
Hungarian Banking Association
Complimentary webinar, presented by the ACFCS CEE Chapter
ACFCS’s newest Central & Eastern Europe Chapter (CEE) invites the local compliance community and all anti-financial crime professionals to a complimentary event!
We are here to celebrate the launch of the CEE Chapter by bringing together experts from the region to share their knowledge and views regarding the current regulatory challenges with a special focus on crypto adoption and related compliance tech developments.
The keynote presentation focuses on Cryptocurrency Investigations and Blockchain Trends. It will be followed by a roundtable discussion with speakers from Hungary and Poland on the latest and upcoming AML regulation within the EU.
Join us to meet the board, learn more about ACFCS, and gain new connections and knowledge!
In this webinar you will learn:
● How ACFCS can help to leverage professional knowledge for Compliance practitioners.
● How blockchain and distributed ledger technology is evolving.
● What is the current state of crypto adoption and crypto regulation in the region?
● How to recognize suspicious activity on the blockchain.
● What are the cryptocurrency red flags?
● Why is all this important from the future compliance investigations’ point of view?
● Practical views from different experts in the region on the latest AML Directives and EU regulations.