2021 Threat Update: Are you ready for what’s next?
Featured Speakers :
Toronto Police Service – Intelligence Services | Coordinated Cyber Centre (C3)
Complimentary webinar, presented by the ACFCS Toronto Chapter
Criminality has quickly evolved from the street level brick and mortar world of days gone by. Technology has connected us but also challenged us as data has become the new currency. Personal information, health records, and financial data are targeted, exfiltrated and monetized at increasingly alarming, and impactful rates. This presentation will take law enforcement cybercrime investigations perspective on the current threat landscape, and examine risk factors & safeguards. Then we will take a peek through the lens of advanced technology to see what could be next.
In this webinar you will learn:
• Toronto Police Service – Coordinated Cyber Centre (C3) (Who, What, How)
• A consistent approach to examining Cyber Risk
• The condition and Scope of the current treat landscape (focus on law enforcement Cybercrime perspective)
• Top Threats (awareness)
• Where to focus limited resources
• What’s next 2022 and beyond