Virtual Will Never be the Same!
At ACFCS we like to be different and that applies to our virtual events. Not only do they feature best-in-class speakers along with the most current topics, we add a heavy dose of audience engagement and fun to create the ultimate virtual event experience.
All events feature:
– Live sessions – nothing prerecorded, ever.
– Live polling and Q&A to keep you engaged.
“FinCrime” events also include:
– Trivia/games and prizes to shake things-up.
– An AI-powered networking platform, allowing you to engage with the right connections.
– That “live” touch which may include musical performances, visual artistry, hands-on learning sessions and the power of social responsibility.
Fighting financial crime requires the right hard skills and technology, but there’s also something less tangible about it, an “X” factor to successful investigations and compliance programs – in short, there’s an art to it. Join us as we explore the art and the science of financial crime prevention in Canada, equipping you with the tools and perspectives you need to be a master.
The last year has been a wild ride in the financial crime world. With major regulatory developments, tech changes and new criminal typologies, what lessons can we learn from 2022, what trends are likely to persist, and how can we ready ourselves and our programs for what comes next? Join us to learn, connect with peers, identify key risks and build on on successes going into the new year.
please submit the form below to be added to our email list.