DALTON EDUCATION AND ACFCSCollection and Storage of Your Information When you register for or use our services and/or purchase our products, we will collect and use your personal information that you provide to us, including your:
- Full name
- Home address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Course and webinar enrollments, course access dates/times and course completion data
- Credit Card Details
- to provide the service or product requested;
- to enable billing and shipping;
- to personalize our service;
- to analyze and report on your and other students’ performance;
- to provide you with information about related products and services, based on the preferences you have indicated;
- to improve our website;
- for the development of new products and services; and
- for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes.
- We will not share your credit card number with parties outside of our group of companies, or the payment processor.
- Our marketing partners and other third parties who we may share your information with will be required to meet our standards on processing information and security. The information we provide them, including your information, will only be provided in connection with the performance of their function.
- information concerning your usage of our site and your progress using our study materials may be disclosed to third parties such as educational institutions, professors, and product development partners. If your company has sponsored your attendance or certification, we will also share progress (started, in progress, completed) course data, and successful certification outcomes;
- to engage service providers to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in operating our websites or providing our products and services. For example, we engage third parties to provide marketing services (as described above), analytics services, and payment processing;
- to our marketing partners. Basic demographic data including name, address, phone, email, company, title, school, graduation data, course for which you are registered, and related information may be disclosed to marketing partners (including but not limited to Google ‘Adwords’, Facebook ‘Ads’ and LinkedIn ‘Insights’). You can prohibit this using the steps set out in the “How to prohibit sharing to our marketing partners” section;
- if we’re discussing selling or transferring part or all of our business – the information may be transferred to prospective purchasers under suitable terms as to confidentiality;
- if we are reorganized or sold, information may be transferred to a buyer who can continue to provide services to you;
- if we’re required to by law, or under any regulatory code or practice we follow, or if we are asked by any public or regulatory authority – for example the Police; or
- if we are defending a legal claim your information may be transferred as required in connection with defending such claim.
- ensuring we continue to improve our service and better understand our users and customers and how you use our website, our apps and our products and services;
- ensuring we can communicate with you and you can easily communicate with us and amend your preferences from time-to-time; and
- ensuring we develop and maintain strong relationships with our suppliers and partners.
- Locate an Email from ACFCS
- Click “Email Preferences” at the bottom
- Uncheck the types of emails you do not want to receive
- Click “Update Email Preferences”
- You can remove consent, where you have provided it, at any time.
- You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your information.
- You can ask for access to your information.
- You can ask to correct your information if it’s wrong.
- You can ask us to delete your information.
- You have a right to be forgotten and you can ask that our systems stop using your information.
- You can ask us to restrict how we use your information.
- You can ask us to help you move your information to other companies. To help with that, you have a right to ask that we provide your information in an easily readable format to another company.
- You can ask us to stop using your personal information, but only in certain cases.
- You have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority.
Type of Cookies
Required cookies enable you to navigate our websites and use certain features, such as accessing secure areas and to keep track of certain information as you navigate from page to page. If you disable these cookies, our websites will not function properly.Examples of required cookies include:
These cookies collect information about how you use our websites, including which pages you go to most often and if they receive error messages from certain pages. These cookies are only used to improve how our websites function and perform.
Examples of performance cookies include:
Tracking or Advertising Cookies