Hot Topics in Law Enforcement
8:30 PM EDT - 11:00 PM EDT
This event is presented by the ACFCS Southern California Chapter (In-Person ONLY Event)
(The event time is 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM Pacific Time)
Law enforcement panel with Anthony Orlando as moderator: hot topics in law enforcement.
- Michael Sohn (SSA, FBI – Cyber Division)
- Elizabeth Rivas (SA, FBI – Art and Antiquity Investigations)
- Darren Lian (ASAIC, IRS-CI – Sanctions Enforcement)
- Stephanie Christensen (Chief Assistant USA)
Panelists will discuss what types of cases come across their desks, enforcement priorities, and the impact of data and emerging technologies.
In this event you will learn:
- Current issues in financial crime enforcement
- What types of cases to refer
- Red flags to look out for
- Uptick in cyber and financial crime
Thanks to our sponsors: