Dark Web over Dark Beers
Authentic8 and ACFCS host an educational deep-dive into the Dark Web!
Join the virtual “Dark Web over Dark Beers” event on Thursday, May 7, 2020, @ 1 pm ET | 12pm CT | 10 am PT
Authentic8’s Special Services team and Chainalysis Head of Research will take you through:
- Navigating a financial dark web investigation
- OSINT tools for investigating cryptocurrency
- Case study connecting scams with blockchain analysis
- Using Pastebin for fraud research
- Types of fraud that have increased as a result of the pandemic
- Techniques for tackling the impact of COVID-19’s work from home restrictions
Meet the Presenters:
- Former CIA Cyber Security Officer, and National Security CISO at the White House, Matt Ashburn; National Security Engagement Lead, Authentic8
- Head of Research, Kimberly Grauer, Chainanalysis Inc.
- Award-winning financial crime analyst, Nicholas Finnberg, OSINT training specialist, Authentic8
- 19 year veteran of IT and security solutions, Mike Burwick, Director of Sales Engineering, Authentic8
- Author and Event host Brian Kindle, VP Product Development, ACFCS
The first 75 people to register will be sent a Dark Web Swag Bag with a backpack, pen, OSINT Tips, and Techniques Booklet, and a $25 Gift Card for either Craft Beer or Grub Hub!
On April 24, the Dark Web Swag Bags will be shipped out, and Gift Cards emailed to the winners.