Financial Crime Quarterly Briefing Q3 2019
Featured Speakers :
Analysis and Updates on Critical Issues in AML, Corruption, Fraud and More
From emerging risks and new threats to regulatory expectations, the Financial Crime 360 Quarterly Briefing brings you the latest in news, analysis and insights across the financial crime field.
The Briefing goes beyond just giving information. Instead, it’s focused on providing ACFCS members with practical guidance on how recent events and trends impact your organization. This session will cover:
- Recent developments related to sanctions on Iran and North Korea, amid turbulent international relations
- New and updated results from the FATF’s mutual evaluations and assessments around the globe
- Lessons from major enforcement actions, including a record penalty from UK regulators, a major tax fraud case against HSBC, an anti-corruption case against Deutsche Bank, and more
- Key takeaways from the FATF’s guidance on virtual assets, including cryptocurrencies
- A look at rising cyber fraud threats, including a rash of new coordinated ransomware attacks and social media romance scams
- And more topics to be announced soon!
This session is eligible for 1.5 CFCS credits. A recording and slides are available to ACFCS members only.