The power of membership
Explore Our Enterprise Options
ACFCS Membership supports your organization by providing top training opportunities, vital information and analysis that lets your team do their job better. Group membership also gives your employees access to our ever-expanding financial crime resources and community - ensuring your organization and employees receive the latest training and information to detect and prevent financial crimes.
Benefits of ACFCS group membership
1. Webcasts and online training resources
- Listen and watch web and podcasts each month focused on current topics impacting our industry
2. Financial crime best practices
- As the industry shifts and changes, we’ll help you navigate information based on what industry experts implement as “best practices”
3. Interviews with experts
- Gain access to our library of one-on-one interviews with individuals who have become recognized as
experts in their field of financial crime
4. Whitepapers and timely news articles
- Dig into hundreds of news articles on a deep area of subjects pertaining to financial crime. Employees will stay up-to-date with daily news monitored by our professional journalists
5. ACFCS Financial Crime Weekly eNewsletter
- Get an in-depth overview of the financial crime landscape of events happening on a weekly basis
A wealth of resources
ACFCS Group Membership puts an ever-expanding community and timely resources at your fingertips. Our all-encompassing approach to detection and prevention provides members with the information they need to better safeguard business and customer interests from the perils of financial crime.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN GROUP Membership FOR YOUR TEAM?