Flag the Money™ for Money Services Businesses
Flag the Money for MSBs is designed specifically employees and agents of money services businesses. The course includes Carl’s Story, a compelling video about a criminal entrepreneur and his team of money launderers. The friendly, accessible style shows how money laundering works and teaches the basics of AML compliance.
A built-in exam ensures a baseline level of knowledge throughout your organization while reporting features allow your compliance team to easily track student progress and verify course completion. This course awards 0.75 CFCS Credits.
This engaging 45-minute online program includes:
- Carl’s Story – an award-winning video about a gang of money-laundering criminals
- Interactive exercises throughout – with detailed feedback on student responses
- Glossary and other resources – available as pull-down tabs or printable PDFs
- Final exam – employees who do not pass will answer different questions on the second attempt
Do you need to customize your AML training with your company logo, policies, procedures, and references to in-house practices? Do you need multiple languages or compliance with other jurisdictions outside of the USA or Canada? No problem! We’ll be glad to work with your compliance team to produce a customized version of Flag the Money that fits your needs and your budget. Contact Us.
|Flag the Money™ US MSBs (English) 1-20 seats – ACFCS Member
|Flag the Money™ US MSBs (Spanish) 1-20 seats – ACFCS Member
|Flag the Money™ Canadian MSBs (English) 1-20 seats – ACFCS Member
|Flag the Money™ Canadian MSBs (French) 1-20 seats – ACFCS Member
|Flag the Money™ US MSBs (English) 1-20 seats – Non Member
|Flag the Money™ US MSBs (Spanish) 1-20 seats – Non Member
|Flag the Money™ Canadian MSBs (English) 1-20 seats – Non Member
|Flag the Money™ Canadian MSBs (French) 1-20 seats – Non Member
|Flag the Money™ for MSBs – more than 20 seats – group rates available
* Please note that you will receive access to the online training within 72 hours from the time of purchase.
Students Will Learn:
- Money laundering from the criminal’s perspective
- Similarities and differences between terrorist financing and money laundering
- The three stages of money laundering and how to identify them
- Principles of risk assessment in your industry
- An overview of the regulatory environment
- Techniques of money laundering and terrorist financing including structuring
- KYC – Know Your Client/Customer
- The key reports associated with money laundering and terrorist financing
- Red flags and suspicious indicators
- PEPs – Politically Exposed Persons
- The social and economic consequences of money laundering
- And much more
Fill out the form below to preview this course today.