The Association of Certified Financial Crime Specialists (ACFCS) is a worldwide organization for private and public sector professionals who work in diverse financial crime disciplines. Its membership includes compliance officers, law enforcement agents, regulators, attorneys, technology providers, and others who work to detect and prevent financial crime in all its forms – money laundering, tax evasion, corruption, fraud, cyber crime, terrorist financing, and more.
ACFCS awards the Certified Financial Crime Specialist (CFCS) certification to qualified candidates who pass a proctored examination offered at authorized testing centers around the world. Professionals in the financial crime field from more than 65 nations have already obtained the CFCS certification.
ACFCS offers its members and the worldwide financial crime community an array of information and training products and services, as well as a global community of financial crime specialists with whom members may network and exchange ideas and solutions to common challenges.
ACFCS is guided by an expert Advisory Board composed of leaders who have distinguished themselves in various financial crime disciplines in the private and public sectors.
What does ACFCS offer?
- CFCS certification, the only certification that encompasses all fields of financial crime
- Specialized information, in-depth analysis and breaking news on crucial issues in financial crime
- Live and virtual training, including webinars, seminars and the annual Financial Crime Conference and Exhibition
- A forum for networking, career-building and professional development
- A diverse, international community for the exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practices